Information and Registration
Do you love LEGO®? Do you love designing your own creations?
And are you good at it?
Children and adults are encouraged to come and show off their skills for a fun-filled day of LEGO®.
Participation is limited to the first 18 individuals/teams to register.
After the first 18 qualified participants have been selected, registration will be closed and all remaining registrations will be placed on a waiting list in the event that an opening becomes available.
Date: Saturday, July 20, 2019
Location: Old Town Square, Fort Collins
April 30, 2019 – Registration Opens
June 9, 2019 – Registration Closes at midnight
10:30am – 11:30am – Check-in for selected participants
12:00pm – 4:00pm – Building and creation
4:00pm – 5:00pm – Judging
5:00pm – Awards ceremony
- Registrations must be received by midnight June 9, 2019
- Register as an individual or as a team of 2
- Competition will be in the following categories:
- Adult (ages 16 – 99+)
- Adult/child (child may be ages 8-15)
- Child (ages 10-15)
- Space is limited! Participation is limited to the first 18 individual/teams to register. Remaining registrations will be placed on a waiting list.
- Participants will be notified on Wednesday June 12, 2019 as to whether or not they were one of the first registrations received
- There will be a mandatory meeting on Wednesday July 17, 2019 for final participants to receive complete details about the competition
- Each individual/team will be supplied with LEGO® bricks, a tent, table, and chairs in Old Town Square the day of the LEGO® Creation Festival competition
- Each individual/team will be given a boxed set of LEGO® bricks to use on the day of the Festival
- Child – approximately 800-piece set
- Adult/Child – approximately 800-piece set
- Adult – approximately 1,200-piece set
- On the day of the Festival, participants will begin their creation at noon and have until 4 pm to create an original masterpiece, using each piece in the set.
- At 4pm, a jury will judge each creation on the same criteria
- Awards Ceremony will begin at 5pm and awards will be given for 1st and 2nd place in each category
Please Note: Children must be accompanied by an adult for the entirety of the Festival. The DDA and the Festival Organizers are not responsible for the supervision of participants.
Please contact Amanda DeAngelis at (970) 231-3060 or EventsInOldTownSquare@gmail.com for more information or questions.